Graphic Designer Assistant at Monarch Solicitors
Monarch Solicitors are hosting the Kickstart Scheme to create job placements for 16 – 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
The Job Role: –
We are recruiting a graphic designer assistant to help create marketing and networking materials and branding for our website and for any promotional events. These will contribute to the marketing campaigns of the firm to aid raising brand awareness and contribute to the growth of the business on a national scale.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Supporting management with any graphic design requirements.
- Designing the company’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials for use across multiple channels (e.g. web, email, social media).
- Creating graphical designs for the website
- Ensuring all design adheres to brand guidelines and is fit for purpose.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Creating appropriate graphics which are in line with the brand
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design in ways that sometimes challenge the status quo.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: –
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign would be advantageous but not necessary
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A creative thinker with a strong portfolio
- Ability to adapt to change, good organisational and problem-solving skills and the drive to progress
- Ability to react quickly to changing demands and priorities
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and continuously striving for self-improvement and development
Pay and Duration:
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and fit the eligibility criteria, please contact your local job centre Work Coach who can provide you with more details on how to apply.
We have several other roles, including legal and marketing roles, more details for which can be found on the Monarch Solicitors Kickstart Scheme Webpage.