Legal Assistant specialising in Litigation at Monarch Solicitors
Monarch Solicitors are hosting the Kickstart Scheme to create job placements for 16 – 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
The Job Role: –
To provide general support and conduct administration work for fee earners to ensure efficiency of their caseload.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Assisting with general administration work for fee earners
- Drafting basic documents and carrying out research
- Helping management with any tasks when required
- Ability to take new enquiries from potential clients and engage new work and clients
- Managing client expectations by maintaining a personal yet professional relationship with clients
- The ability to understand client’s requirements and expectations
- Assisting with daily office administration works
- Ability to assist in the promotion and marketing of the firm’s services via internal/external networking events, presentations and online articles
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: –
- Confidence in communicating face-to-face or over the phone with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with competing priorities without delay
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and continuously striving for self-improvement and development
- Self-discipline to take responsibility and to progress cases quickly and efficiently
- Have a proactive approach to work and able to show initiative
- Additional languages such as Arabic, Mandarin, Cantonese or Russian are advantageous but not necessary
Pay and Duration:
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and fit the eligibility criteria, please contact your local job centre Work Coach who can provide you with more details on how to apply.
We have several other roles, including legal and marketing roles, more details for which can be found on the Monarch Solicitors Kickstart Scheme webpage.