Marketing Assistant at Monarch Solicitors
Job Purpose: –
We are recruiting a marketing assistant to help create marketing materials and branding for our website. You will be responsible for contributing to the marketing campaigns of the firm to aid raising brand awareness and contribute to the growth of the business on a national scale.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Conducting day-to-day marketing activities, managing our social media presence, supporting new website development, ongoing website updates, activity monitoring and reporting
- Supporting the execution of our regular marketing activity and specific targeted campaigns
- Managing social media activity to generate engagement
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as digital content, brochures, sample presentation and merchandise
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- To help design/make amends to advertisements and company branding using Adobe Photoshop and to assist other departments with design work where required
- Assisting managing partner with any marketing tasks
- Assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: –
- Ideally have experience in a marketing role (Internships / Placements)
- Be confident and have an outgoing personality
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be well organised and self-motivated, whilst working well within a team
- A good communicator with an excellent command of verbal and written English
- Have the ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience with WordPress would be advantageous
Pay and Duration:
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and fit the eligibility criteria, please contact your local job centre Work Coach who can provide you with more details on how to apply.
We have several other roles, including legal and marketing roles, more details for which can be found on the Monarch Solicitors Kickstart Scheme Webpage.