Office Assistant at Monarch Solicitors
Monarch Solicitors are hosting the Kickstart Scheme to create job placements for 16 – 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
The Job Role: –
To provide an effective administration service for all administration related matters at Monarch.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Providing an accurate and efficient administration service
- Maintaining administrative processes and systems to ensure the smooth-running of all daily administration activity, and the provision of an excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of related projects and initiatives across the company as required.
- Completing general administration responsibilities in line with business needs
- Providing administrative support to the other members of staff and management where necessary.
- Carrying out additional or alternative duties which are appropriate to the role, as reasonably required by the Company.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: –
- Good customer service skills, with the ability to build effective and positive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Good written and verbal communication skills, portraying a confident and professional manner.
- Organised with the ability to manage a high volume and varied workload in a busy fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands appropriately.
- Ability to use own initiative and work proactively with a “can-do” approach
- Good organisational and multitasking skills whilst displaying attention to detail
Pay and Duration:
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and fit the eligibility criteria, please contact your local job centre Work Coach who can provide you with more details on how to apply.
We have several other roles, including legal and marketing roles, more details for which can be found on the Monarch Solicitors Kickstart Scheme Web Page.