Receptionist at Monarch Solicitors
Monarch Solicitors are hosting the Kickstart Scheme to create job placements for 16 – 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
The Job Role: –
We are looking for a receptionist to manage the office floor and to assist with any administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Being the first point of contact for any incoming calls and client enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients with a professional friendly service
- Handling telephone calls and emails in the most efficient and professional manner
- Directing new enquiries to the relevant department
- Ensuring presentation of the reception area, meeting room and office area is of a high standard at all times
- Diary management of meeting rooms and conference room bookings, preparation of rooms in line with client requirements and refreshments.
- Handling incoming and outgoing post and parcels
- Assist with general office administration works such as printing, scanning, filing of documents and letters
- Maintaining the stock levels for stationery, print supplies, refreshments, cleaning materials etc
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: –
- Previous reception or administration experience would be advantageous but not necessary as training will be provided
- Good customer service skills, with the ability to build effective and positive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Be very well organised, punctual, polite, charismatic and strive to provide the best in servicing the clients well
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to use own initiative and work proactively with a “can-do” approach
Pay and Duration:
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and fit the eligibility criteria, please contact your local job centre Work Coach who can provide you with more details on how to apply.
We have several other roles, including legal and marketing roles, more details for which can be found on the Monarch Solicitors Kickstart Scheme webpage.