Video Producer Assistant at Monarch Solicitors
Monarch Solicitors are hosting the Kickstart Scheme to create job placements for 16 – 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment.
Job Purpose: –
We are recruiting a video producer to help create marketing materials and branding for our website. You will be responsible for creating videos for marketing campaigns of the firm to aid raising brand awareness and contribute to the growth of the business on a national scale.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Managing the video production process
- Work with the managing partner to plan video content
- Create storyboards and brief video presentations
- Upload videos to the website and on social media
- Working as part of a team to contribute creative ideas and concepts
- Developing ideas and formats to help stakeholders achieve objectives through video campaign material
- Ensuring digital content is fit for purpose, meeting project requirements and delivering on time, in budget
- Ensuring a common look and feel across all our corporate and sector materials
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: –
- Forward thinking with proven organisational skills, self-motivated and able to handle pressurised deadline driven projects
- Assertive but approachable with a collaborative attitude, able to develop collaborative relationships with colleagues across the organisation and external stakeholders
- Natural multi-tasker and excellent communicator with an eye for detail
- Working experience using Adobe Creative Cloud to create graphics and video
- Experience in creating marketing content
- Video production and editing skills
- Strong knowledge of the production and post-production process including planning, budgeting, storyboarding, concepting, scripting, audio, media integration, video editing/compression, multi-camera video/photo shoots, still/motion graphics, videography, and publishing
- Continuously enhance creative solutions and problem-solving skills. A strong passion for exploring the latest technology and video trends.
Pay and Duration:
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role and fit the eligibility criteria, please contact your local job centre Work Coach who can provide you with more details on how to apply.
We have several other roles, including legal and marketing roles, more details for which can be found on the Monarch Solicitors Kickstart Scheme Webpage.