Property Litigation Services
Property Litigation refers to resolving issues within the court system in relation to disputes between landlords/property owner.
What we can do?
- Recovering rent arrears from a commercial leaseholder.
- Acting for a property owner to remove unlawful tenants from a property
- Claims for disrepair and other disputes over breaches of covenant
- Acquisition of the freehold interest by leaseholders
- Disputes with owners of neighbouring properties over boundaries, easements (e.g. rights of way, rights to park, rights to light, etc.), trespass, nuisance and adverse possession
Who will need us?
- Financial Institutions
- Property management
For more information in relation to property litigation, please call our professional solicitors in Manchester on 0161 820 8888.
Call us for a free initial consultation
From the date you start the court claim, it can take six to eight weeks to get a possession order. However, you will have to serve notice before you can issue a claim, so that will add time onto this estimate.
You will have a shorthold tenancy and can use the shorthold ground for possession. However, you cannot use the accelerated procedure and will have to have a hearing in front of a judge. This will add time to the procedure, and expense.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide