Tier 1 Global (Exceptional) Talent Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London
The Tier 1 Global Talent also known as the Exceptional Talent visa was introduced to attract high calibre individuals who are considered leaders (Exceptional Talent) or emerging leaders (Exceptional Promise) in specific fields to come to the UK. There is currently a limit of 2,000 places available under this category.
- Can apply 3 months before you travel for the visa, after you have received endorsement
- Can get a decision on the endorsement application within 8 weeks
- Can get a decision on the visa application within 3 weeks if you apply from outside the UK or 8 weeks if you apply in the UK
- Can stay in the UK if your current visa expires providing you applied before it expired
- Can pay a reduced application fee if you are from Turkey
- Can stay for 5 years and 4 months if you apply from outside the UK and 5 years if you apply from inside the UK
- Can apply to extend the visa for another 5 years
- Can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after 3 years with an Exceptional Talent Visa or 5 years with an Exceptional Promise Visa (provided you have worked in your specialist field for a portion of your time)
- Can work full time for an employer, as a director of a company or be self-employed. It is the most flexible in terms of where you can work
- Can change jobs without telling the Home Office
- Can do voluntary work
- Can travel abroad and return to the UK
- Can stay outside the UK for 180 days
- Can bring family members with you
- Can switch to this visa from Tier 1, Tier 2 and some Tier 5 categories
Specific Eligibility Criteria for the Global / Exceptional Talent Visa
Your field of talent is a qualifying field
- You meet the eligibility and assessment criteria
- You must demonstrate that you are a world leader or emerging world leader in your field
- You are endorsed as an exceptional talent in your field by the Designated Competent Body before you apply for the visa.
- You must apply for the visa within 3 months of receiving the endorsement letter
The Designated Competent Body:
- The Royal Society – For science and medical research
- The Royal Academy of Engineering – For engineering & architecture
- The British Academy – For humanities & social sciences
- Tech Nation – For digital technology
- Arts Council England – For arts, fashion, film, television & culture
How Can Our Global / Exceptional Talent Lawyers Help
The requirements for the UK Tier 1 Global / Exceptional Talent visa are complex so it is best to take early legal advice to ensure the application is not refused and no mistake is made. Our team can guide you through the process and even help you to gain the recognition you need from the relevant Designated Competent Body.
Monarch Solicitors can help you in the preparation of your application and carry out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that you meet all the legal requirements and provide all the correct supporting evidence.
We can also assist with your future business and personal requirements, for example:
- Setting up a Company
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property Purchase
- Commercial Property Lease
- Buying a Residential Property
- Employment Law
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Free UK Business Visa Guide
To assist companies and workers through the business visa options available, please see our FREE PDF GUIDE ON BUSINESS IMMIGRATION or download a copy from the right hand side of this page.
Our free business immigration guide covers:
- Standards (Business) Visitor Visa
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Company
- Turkish Businessperson (Ankara Agreement) Visa
- Turkish Worker Visa
- Innovator Visa
- Start Up Visa
- Tier 1 – Investor Visa
- Tier 1 – Global / Exceptional Talent Visa
- Tier 2 – Sponsored General Work Visa
- Sponsor Licence
More information about sole representative visa can be found at the government website GOV.UK – Tier 1 Global / Exceptional Talent Visa.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the Tier 1 Investor visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple freehold purchase from the outset so that you can budget the Global / Exceptional Talent visa costs and fees.
Contact Our Global / Exceptional Talent Visa Solicitors
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your UK Tier 1 Global / Exceptional Talent visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide