Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London
The Tier-5 Temporary Worker Visa allows the holder to come to the UK and work for the length of their sponsorship plus 28 days. It was introduced to replace to old working holidaymaker visa.
The are 5 categories of the Temporary Worker Visa, including:
- Charity Worker Visa
- Creative and Sporting Visa
- Government Authorised Exchange Visa
- International Agreement Visa
- Religious Worker Visa
- Seasonal Worker Visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
- Can apply 3-6 months before you are due to start work in the UK
- Can get a decision within 3 weeks when applying form outside the UK
- Flexible visa lengths
- Can stay in the UK for an extra 28 days from the day your sponsorship ends
- Can pay for a priority service to get a decision in 5 working days or super-priority for a decision in 2 working days
- Can study
- Can take up a second job provided it is in the same sector as your main job and for no more than 20 hours a week
- In most cases you must have a valid certificate of sponsorship. You will only be allowed to leave and return to the UK if your certificate is valid for multiple entry
- Bring your family (except the Seasonal Worker and Youth Mobility Scheme Visa)
- At least £945 in savings (unless sponsor is responsible for your maintenance)
Specific Eligibility criteria
Each Temporary Worker Visa category has their own specific eligibility requirements.
Charity Worker Visa:
- Want to do unpaid volunteer work for a charity
- Certificate of sponsorship from your employer that can be valid for multiple entry allowing you to leave and return to the UK
- You can extend your visa for up to 1 year so long as you continue to meet the eligibility requirements
Creative and Sporting Visa:
- You have been offered work in the UK as a creative or sports person
- Sports persons can work as a sports broadcaster or a sports person even to compete in BUCS events
- You will need a certificate a sponsorship
- Creative workers must be making a unique contribution to the UK labour market and be paid a minimum salary in line with Equity, PACT and BECTU
- You can have multiple jobs and multiple sponsors
Government Authorised Exchange Visa:
- Want to come to the UK for a short time for work experience, training, Overseas English Language Programme, research or fellowship
- Certificate of sponsorship from an approved sponsor
- Can stay in the UK for up to 2 years
International Agreement Visa:
- You are contracted to do work covered by international law, for example working for a foreign government, a diplomatic household, or for an international organisation
- You have a certificate of sponsorship that can be valid for multiple entry
- You can switch to this visa from inside the UK and stay for 2 years with the option of extending
Religious Worker Visa:
- You want to do religious work such as preaching or working in a religious order
- You have a certificate of sponsorship detailing the religious work your will be carrying out
Seasonal Worker Visa:
- You cannot work a second job that is not described in your certificate of sponsorship
- You can only stay in the UK for up to 6 months and you cannot take a permanent job or bring family members with you
Youth Mobility Scheme Visa:
- You can live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
- You must be between the ages of 18-30
- You must hold a type of British Nationality or be from on of the following countries:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
- You must have at least £1,890 in savings
- You cannot bring family and you must not have any children you are financially responsible for
- You can be self-employed and set up your own company provided you do not have any employees; any premises are only rented and equipment is not worth more than £5,000
- You may leave and return to the UK at any time whilst your visa is still valid
- You do not need sponsorship or a specific job offer
How Our Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa Solicitors Can Help
The requirements for the UK Tier 5 Temporary Worker visa are complex so it is best to take early legal advice to ensure the application is not refused and no mistake is made with the investment during the term of the investment.
Monarch Solicitors can help you in the preparation of your application and carry out all the necessary due diligence to ensure that you meet all the legal requirements and provide all the correct supporting evidence.
In addition, we can assist you and your advisors with introductions to approved investment schemes, banks, wealth managers, estate agents and schools, so you and your family can quickly settle into your new life.
We can also assist with your future business and personal requirements, for example:
- Setting up a Company
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property Purchase
- Commercial Property Lease
- Buying a Residential Property
- Employment Law
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Free UK Business Visa Guide
To assist companies and workers through the business visa options available, please see our FREE PDF GUIDE ON BUSINESS IMMIGRATION or download a copy from the right hand side of this page.
Our free business immigration guide covers:
- Standards (Business) Visitor Visa
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Company
- Turkish Businessperson (Ankara Agreement) Visa
- Turkish Worker Visa
- Innovator Visa
- Start Up Visa
- Tier 1 – Investor Visa
- Tier 1 – Global / Exceptional Talent Visa
- Tier 2 – Sponsored General Work Visa
- Sponsor Licence
More information about sole representative visa can be found at the government website GOV.UK – Tier 1 Investor Visa.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the sole representative visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple freehold purchase from the outset so that you can budget the Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa costs and fees.
Contact Our Tier 5 Worker Visa Solicitors
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your UK Tier 5 Temporary Worker visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide