UK Standard (Business) Visitor Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London
The Business Visitor Visa is now included in the UK Standard Visitor Visa. This allows the holder to come to the UK for a short period of time for business, or to take part in sports or creative events (amongst things such as a holiday, to see family and friends, or to receive private medical treatment).
Benefits of the Standard (Business) Visitor Visa
- Can stay in the UK for up to 6 months
- Can extend a shorter visa so long as the maximum time does not exceed 6 months
- Can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit, if you need to visit the UK regularly
- Can stay up to 30 days if you are a Chinese citizen
- Can stay for 12 months if you are a highly skilled academic
- Can apply up to 3 months before you intend to travel
- Can receive a decision from within 3 weeks if you apply from outside the UK
- Can attend a conference, meeting or training
- Can seek funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
- Can participate in certain sports events
- Can perform in the UK if you are an artist, entertainer or musician
- Can come to the UK for a research project or accompany students on a study abroad project if you are an academic
- Can come to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post if you are a doctor/dentist
- Can come to the UK to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
Specific Eligibility Criteria for Standard (Business) Visitor Visa
- You can show that you will leave the UK at the end of your visa
- You are able to support yourself and your dependants for the duration of your trip
- You have enough funds to pay for your return or onward travel and any costs relating to your visit
- You have proof of the business activity you will be completing
- You will comply with the Visitor Rules
- You will need to provide additional documents if you are visiting as a prospective entrepreneur
- You will undertake business activities, including:
- Attending meetings or conferences,
- Arranging deals,
- Negotiating or signing trade agreement or contracts,
- Undertaking fact-finding missions,
- Checking details or goods,
- Conducting site visits and promotional activities.
How Our Standard (Business) Visitor Visa Solicitors Can Help
Monarch Solicitors can help you in the preparation of your application for a Standard (Business) Visitor visa. Our expert immigration lawyers shall help you ensure that your application meets the eligibility requirements and ensure you submit all the correct supporting documents.
We can also assist with your future business and personal requirements, for example:
- Setting up a Company
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property Purchase
- Commercial Property Lease
- Buying a Residential Property
- Employment Law
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Free UK Business Visa Guide
To assist companies and workers through the business visa options available, please see our FREE PDF GUIDE ON BUSINESS IMMIGRATION or download a copy from the right hand side of this page.
Our free business immigration guide covers:
- Standard (Business) Visitor Visa
- Sole Representative of an Overseas Company
- Turkish Businessperson (Ankara Agreement) Visa
- Turkish Worker Visa
- Innovator Visa
- Start Up Visa
- Tier 1 – Investor Visa
- Tier 1 – Global / Exceptional Talent Visa
- Tier 2 – Sponsored General Work Visa
- Sponsor Licence
More information about sole representative visa can be found at the government website GOV.UK – Standard (Business) Visitor Visa.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the Standard (Business) Visitor visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple Business Visitor visa from the outset so that you can budget the costs and fees for the Standard (Business) Visitor visa.
Contact Our Standard (Business) Visitor Visa Lawyers
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your UK Standard (Business) Visitor visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide