Service Supplier Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
Service Supplier Visa is for oversea workers who have a contract to provide service for a UK company, either as an employee for an overseas company or a self-employed professional based overseas to undertake a temporary assignment in the UK.
- Can apply 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK
- Can obtain a decision within 3 weeks if applying outside the UK
- Can stay for a maximum of 6 or 12 months
- Can bring your immediate family with you
- You do not need to pass the English Language Test
- Can undertake a course of study and voluntary work
- Cannot apply to settle permanently in the UK
- Cannot have a second job
Basic Eligibility Criteria (exact requirements dependant on circumstances)
- You are currently working as or for an overseas service provider that will provide services to your UK sponsor
- You have worked for the overseas service provider outside UK for a cumulative period of 12 months
- Your UK sponsor has a contract with the overseas service provider
- You have a valid certificate of sponsorship from your UK sponsor
- You need to satisfy a nationality requirement
- You have to do a job that is on the list of eligible occupations (RQF Level 6)
- You need to be paid the minimum eligible salary required for your job
- The job you are planning to do is genuine
- You can support you and your dependants when you arrive in the UK
How we can help
At Monarch Solicitors, we can help you prepare your application and ensure all the criteria are met. This can include preparing a sponsorship licence for your employer if they do not already have one.
Contact Our Service Supplier Visa Solicitors
We would like to discuss your Service Supplier Visa requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide