Our Cantonese Speaking Solicitors In the UK & Hong Kong
Our Cantonese Lawyers specialise in representing international clients from the Cantonese community in Manchester, London, UK wide and overseas. Our Solicitors have a vast amount of knowledge and expertise in Chinese legal services for Cantonese speakers and BNO passport holders.
Over the last few years there has been a notable increase in the levels of investment from Hong Kong into Manchester. Since 2013, Greater Manchester has attracted the 4th most Hong Kong based investment across the world.
Understanding the nuances of a foreign legal system can be challenging, and costly if a mistake is made. Allow our knowledgeable, Cantonese speaking lawyers to take your case, and alleviate your worries. We can also provide advice on future matters, be that strategic planning for your business, or managing the future.
We have forged strong links with members of the Hong Kong legal industry, as such we are ideally placed to handle your concerns whether they are located in the UK or China and Hong Kong.
It is challenging enough to adapt to a foreign country whilst trying to work or run a business; by choosing Monarch Solicitors to handle your legal needs you will be able to relax and focus on the more important things in life.
Monarch Solicitors believe that their International Law Team can support your business and investments on a broad range of regulatory and compliance matters, making the whole process quick, easy and profitable. Our International Trade team works with global companies, as well as UK companies with global connections.
The main areas of law that we focus on for our Cantonese speaking clients are:
- Setting up a UK Company
- UK Company Governance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Power of Attorney
- Intellectual Property
- UK Employment Law
- BNO Passport Holder Visa to the UK
- Business Immigration to the UK
- Personal Immigration to the UK
- Immigration Appeals
- Immigration to Turkey – work or residence permits
- Turkish Citizenship by Investment – by investing a minimum of $250,000 USD in real estate
- Commercial Land & Property Conveyancing
- Commercial Leases
- Residential Property Conveyancing
- Construction & Planning
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- International shipping & payments
- International trade agreements
- Cross border disputes advice
- Import and Export Licenses
Contracts & Agreements
- Contract Drafting
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Franchise & Outsourcing Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Terms & Conditions of Sale or Services
- Contract Disputes
Litigation – Dispute Resolution
- Director or Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership or LLP Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
For a free 30 minute consultation with one of our expert Cantonese Legal Services lawyers please contact us on +44 (0)330 127 8888.
Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form for a call back or email [email protected]
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide