Manchester Solicitors delivering exceptional legal services at an affordable price.

Manchester & London Solicitors



UK Student Visa

Leading Immigration Solicitors in Manchester and London providing expert advice on Student Visas

Overseas students can come to the UK to study on a Tier 4 General Student Visa. Our specialist immigration solicitors can help you make sure your application meets the requirements for a student visa.

The UK is one of the top destinations in the world for those seeking a great education, with Oxford and Cambridge often in the top 5 of best ranked universities in the world. Additionally, the UK has 8 universities in the world top 50, and the only other EU university in the top 50 is ranked 50th. Therefore, it is no surprise why many overseas students choose the UK as their top destination to study.

Although there are strict requirements that need to be met, the UK recognises the importance of overseas students and also the difficulties they face. A Tier 4 General Student Visa allows an overseas student to work for 20 hours a week during term time and full time at other times. There is also the possibly where you can bring your family with you as well, and our expert team of immigration solicitors can advise you on this.

As with other visas, there will be documentation you need to provide, and our expert team of lawyers can help you ensure that you send the right documents and that they comply with any requirements.

How Our UK Student Visa Solicitors Can Help

Monarch Solicitors can help you in the preparation of your application for a Tier 4 General Student Visa. Our expert immigration lawyers shall help you ensure that your application meets the eligibility requirements and ensure you submit all the correct supporting documents.

We can also assist with your future requirements, for example:

Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:

In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK. 

More information about sole representative visa can be found at the government website GOV.UK – Work Visa.

Price & Service Transparency

At Monarch Solicitors we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the Tier 4 General Student Visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple student visa from the outset so that you can budget the costs and fees for the UK Student visa.

Contact our Specialist Immigration Solicitors

We would like to discuss your UK Student Visa requirements directly to find out how we can help.

Please contact our specialist immigration solicitors by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back. 

Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.

Monarch Solicitors is a leading UK law firm with specialist UK Student visa solicitors ready to offer their expertise. Our award-winning Manchester solicitorsLondon solicitors and Birmingham solicitors offer their legal expertise nationally and internationally.

We are also able to leverage an international network spanning across Hong KongTurkey and Dubai to provide seamless assistance with cross-border matters relating to UK Student Visas.

Contact Us Today

By submitting the form you agree to our Privacy Policy and Privacy Notice
Members of
Monarch Solicitors Brand Stripes


Most frequent questions and answers

Yes, but you will have to apply for a general or graduate visa in order to do so legally.

No. However, another route for settled status may be available to you, and our team can help you find out if it does.

Solicitors you can trust

Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide 

Austin Kemp
Austin Kemp
Read More
"Monarch Solicitors provide exceptional, skilled attorney who handles client's cases with compassion and understanding. I recommend her highly!"
Peter Istrate
Peter Istrate
Moxels Digital Agency
Read More
"Shazda, not just that advised me for the best solution but she went beyond in advising for future needs that we may be having at our creative agency, so much that we decided to work with them exclusively. I highly recommend!"
Katie Sharp
Katie Sharp
Read More
"Used Monarch for a freehold Purchase. Excellent service was kept informed of the process. Always willing to have a chat if needed. Thanks in particular to Nasira for her help would definitely recommend"
Monarch Solicitors Google Reviews

Contact Us

If you need legal advice, call our expert solicitors or fill in our enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
By submitting the form you agree to our Privacy Policy and Privacy Notice

Request a call back

Please provide us with your details and we will call you back.

subscribe to our newsletter

By signing up to our newsletter you agree to Monarch Solicitors’ Privacy Policy Terms