Freehold Purchase Services
Freehold Purchase Solicitors
If you’re considering buying the freehold on your property our accredited Freehold Purchase Solicitors can provide legal advice and assistance.
Why should you buy the Freehold to a Property?
- The value of the property will increase
- The property will be more saleable as owning a freehold property is preferable
- No more ground rent or any other charges incurred upon the landlord needs to be paid
- You are no longer bound by restrictive covenants restricting the use of your property as you would in a leasehold – So you have control over management and maintenance of the property
- You own the outright of the property, so you do not need to worry about the lease running out or expiring
- Purchasing the Freehold for Individual Homes
Contact our Freehold Purchase Solicitors
We would like to discuss your residential freehold purchase requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our Freehold Purchase Team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back. Alternatively, please call our freehold solicitors on 0161 820 8888 for a no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
- Extending a shorter lease to a decent length can add thousands to your property’s marketing value. Generally, the shorter the lease, the lower the asking price.
If your lease is under 70 years, mortgage rates may at best increase. It will be virtually unmortgageable under 60, so you will struggle to remortgage. If you want to sell, you’ll probably have to sell to a cash buyer or shift at auction.
The process can take between 3 and 12 months but will depend on how quickly each party acts.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide