UK Temporary Visa - Creative Worker Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
This visa has replaced the Temporary Worker – Creative and Sporting visa (T5). The Temporary Work – Creative Worker visa is available for individuals who have been offered work in the UK as a creative worker.
- Can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK
- Can get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks if you apply outside the UK or 8 weeks if you apply from inside the UK
- Can stay for a maximum of up to 12 months or the time given in your certificate of sponsorship plus up to 28 days, whichever is shorter
- Can study
- Can work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship
- Can do a second job in the same sector and at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week
- Can do a job on the Skilled Worker shortage occupation list for up to 20 hours per week
- Can bring your family
- Cannot get public funds
- Cannot start your own business
Basic Eligibility Criteria (exact requirements dependant on circumstances)
- You must make a unique contribution to the UK labour market
- You must have a certificate of sponsorship reference number
- You must be paid the minimum salary
- You must have enough money to support yourself in the UK
How we can help
At Monarch Solicitors, we can help you prepare your application and ensure all the criteria are met. This can include preparing a sponsorship licence for your employer if they do not already have one.
Contact Our UK Temporary Visa – Creative Worker Visa Solicitors
We would like to discuss your UK Temporary Visa – Creative Worker Visa requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
UK Temporary Visa – Creative Worker Visa
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide