Commercial Litigation Services
Commercial Litigation Solicitors with a wealth of experience
Business disputes can often arise unexpectedly and can disrupt the running and cash flow of any business. Our commercial litigation solicitors pride themselves on being cost efficient and results orientated.
When a business dispute arises, Monarch Solicitors can provide the vital right advice as soon as possible to minimise the negative impact it can have on your business. We provide clear upfront advice on the merits and the issues involved so that you can make an informed decision.
In order to protect commercial relationships you might wish to maintain, we aim to settle most disputes as quickly and confidentially as possible. If that is not possible, then Monarch’s specialist team will fight your corner to ensure your position if protected and your needs and objectives are met.
Our commercial litigation solicitors can:
- Advise you on whether you have a valid claim from the start
- Advise you if you have a valid defence or if you should seek to settle
- Gather evidence to support your position
- Help develop strategies in order to ensure you have the best chance at the best outcome
- Start court proceedings or begin alternative dispute resolution
- Represent you at pre-trial hearings and case management conferences
Our team has the experience in dealing with small matters or complex cases, and can support you in County Court, High Court or Tribunals. We regularly act for SME’s whether they are a company, partnerships or owner managed.
Our specialist litigation team advise on a wide-range of matters, including:
- Banking and finance
- Construction Dispute Solicitors
- Contested Debt Recovery
- Contract Disputes
- Commercial Agents Regulations
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Company disputes
- Company and Employee Fraud
- Director and Shareholders Disputes
- Employment Contract Disputes
- Environmental Law
- Health & Safety Prosecutions
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Intellectual property disputes
- Media/reputation management
- Partnership Disputes or Dissolution
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Restrictive Covenants
- Sports Disputes
- Tax Disputes
- Wills, probate, trusts and estates
We offer a transparent pricing structure, and can potentially offer a Conditional Fee Agreement or arrange After the Event Insurance to help you with litigation costs.
For more information on Commercial Litigation, please read our FREE Guide – TOP 10 Tips on Commercial Litigation by clicking here.
Contact Our Commercial Litigation Solicitors
If you would like to enquire for any of our litigation services please complete our online contact form here or send an email to us at [email protected] and one of our commercial litigation solicitors shall call you back. Alternatively, please call our solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Corporate and commercial law can be highly complex. From the contracts your business will sign to employment disputes, the help and legal advice of a company and commercial solicitor will be invaluable to your business. We would advise never take any action without first consulting with your solicitor about the legal implications.
All businesses that trade with overseas companies or sell to customers globally must be fully aware of and comply with any corporate or commercial law that applies within that country. International commercial regulations, including the Distance Selling Regulations for example, could apply to your business’s activities. There can be high penalties for any business that fails to comply with these regulations.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide