Graduate Trainee Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
The Graduate Trainee visa has replaced the Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Graduate Trainee visa. This visa allows overseas workers who are on a graduate training course leading to a senior management or specialist position and are required to do a work placement in the UK to come to the UK to undertake temporary work assignments in the UK.
- Can stay in the UK for 12 months or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days
- Can apply up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK
- Can get a decision within 3 weeks
- Can work for your sponsor
- Can study
- Can bring your family
- Can do voluntary work
- Can travel abroad and return to the UK
- You must meet the validity, suitability, eligibility requirements for Graduate Trainee
- You must work for an approved employer
- You must work for your sponsor outside the UK for at least 3 months immediately before you apply
- You must have a certificate of sponsorship
- You must be taking up a job on the list of eligible occupations
- You must be paid at least £23,100 per year
- You must prove you have enough personal savings
The exact requirements will vary depending on your circumstances.
How we can help
At Monarch Solicitors, we can help you prepare your application and ensure all the criteria are met. This can include preparing a sponsorship licence for your employer if they do not already have one.
Contact Our Graduate Trainee Visa Solicitors
We would like to discuss your Graduate Trainee Visa requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide