Start-up Visa Solicitors In Manchester and London
If you have an innovative business idea and are an experienced entrepreneur seeking to establish a business in the UK, you can apply for the Innovative visa.
The Start-up visa is reserved for early-stage, high potential entrepreneurs who wish to come to the UK to set up their own business.
- Can stay for 2 years (but any time already spent on a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa counts towards the 2 years)
- Can obtain a decision within 3 weeks if you apply from outside the UK or 8 weeks if you apply in the UK
- Cannot apply to extend but may be able to switch to an Innovator visa
- Can bring family members
- Can work in another job
- Can study subject to the Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) conditions
- Can travel and return to the UK
- You must meet the validity, suitability, and eligibility requirements for Start-up
- Your business idea is a new idea, innovative and viable
- Your business or business idea has been endorsed by an approved endorsing body
- You must not have previously established any business in the UK
- You genuinely want to set up an innovative business in the UK
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must meet the English language requirement
- You must have enough personal savings to support yourself
The exact requirements will vary depending on your circumstances.
How we can help
This is a difficult visa to obtain. However, Monarch Solicitors can help ensure you meet the strict criteria for endorsement and through our network of partners help you prepare your business plan and obtain an endorsement letter.
We can also assist with your future business and personal requirements, for example:
- Setting up a Company
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property Purchase
- Commercial Property Lease
- Buying a Residential Property
- Employment Law
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors, we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the Start-up visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple Start-up visa from the outset so that you can budget the costs and fees for the Start-up visa.
Contact Our Start-up Visa Solicitors
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your UK Start-up visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Your initial Start Up visa will be valid for 2 years. If you were previously granted leave as a Graduate Entrepreneur, you will be granted leave for a period that will take you to the 2-year limit.
It is not possible to extend a Start Up visa. This means that Start Up visa holders are not eligible for settlement.
However, at the end of 2 years you will be able to apply for further leave to remain in the Innovator category in order to continue developing your business. The Innovator category can lead to settlement after a further 3 years.
This will take you to the 5-year minimum residence requirement for you to be eligible to make a claim for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Start-up visa holders are permitted to pursue work, even in a different industry, as long as they are actively pursuing their business’s goals. That’s as long as you can prove to your endorsing body the progress of your business venture.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide