Turkish Speaking Solicitors Specialising In Turkish Legal Services in Manchester & London.
Our Turkish Lawyers specialise in representing international clients from the Turkish community in Manchester, London, UK wide and overseas. Our Solicitors have a vast amount of knowledge and expertise in Turkish legal services.
Over the last few years there has been a notable increase in the levels of Turkish investment into Manchester and London. Since 2013, Greater London and Manchester has attracted the most Turkish based investment across the UK.
Understanding the nuances of a foreign legal system can be challenging, and costly if a mistake is made. Allow our knowledgeable, Turkish speaking lawyers to take your case, and alleviate your worries. We can also provide advice on future matters, be that strategic planning for your business, or managing the future.
We have forged strong links with members of the Turkish legal industry, as such we are ideally placed to handle your concerns whether they are located in the UK or Turkey.
It is challenging enough to adapt to a foreign country whilst trying to work or run a business; by choosing Monarch Solicitors to handle your legal needs you will be able to relax and focus on the more important things in life.
Monarch Solicitors believe that their International Law Team can support your business and investments on a broad range of regulatory and compliance matters, making the whole process quick, easy and profitable. Our International Trade team works with global companies, as well as UK companies with global connections.
The main areas of law that we focus on for our Turkish speaking clients are:
- Setting up a UK Company
- UK Company Governance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Power of Attorney
- FCO Apostille
- Intellectual Property
- UK Employment Law
Citizenship & Immigration
- Business Immigration to the UK
- Personal Immigration to the UK
- Immigration Appeals
- Immigration to Turkey – work or residence permits
- Turkish Citizenship by Investment – by investing a minimum of $250,000 USD in real estate
- Commercial Land & Property Conveyancing
- Commercial Leases
- Residential Property Conveyancing
- Construction & Planning
- Building & Construction Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- International shipping & payments
- International trade agreements
- Cross border disputes advice
- Import and Export Licenses
Contracts & Agreements
- Contract Drafting
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Franchise & Outsourcing Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Terms & Conditions of Sale or Services
- Contract Disputes
Litigation – Dispute Resolution
- Director or Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership or LLP Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Debt Recovery
For a free 30 minute consultation with one of our expert Turkish Legal Services lawyers please contact us on +44 (0)330 127 8888.
Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form for a call back or email [email protected]
Call us for a free initial consultation
- No limit on capital for starting a business.
- The TBPV is the most appropriate and least complex option with regards to compliance and requirements for Turkish citizens looking to relocate and start their own business.
- Can obtain a British Passport after 6 years of staying in the UK.
- Applicant not required to employ staff during the starting phase of the business.
- No language requirements. Only evidence that the applicant can communicate in English Language at a level convenient to operate the business in the UK.
Your initial visa will be granted for a period of 12 months.
Pre-Brexit Transition : Before the 31st December 2020, you can apply for an extension, which is normally granted for a period of 3 years. You can then make further extension applications if you so wish before the expiry of your 3 year visa. After residing in the UK for a continuous period of 5 years, you will be eligible to apply to stay in the UK indefinitely, otherwise known as settlement or indefinite leave to remain.
Post-Brexit Transition : In light of the fact that the UK has opted to leave the European Union, it will no longer be bound by the terms of the Ankara Agreement. Therefore, any applications and/ or renewals or extensions under this visa application scheme will only be available until 31st December 2020. That being said, the UK government is currently seeking to make a new agreement with the Turkish government to resolve this matter. As such, we cannot guarantee a visa renewal under the current process. We will, however, do our best to assist you in extending your visa after 31st December 2020 under any new agreement put in place by the UK government or alternatively assist you in transitioning to another business visa. Please contact us if you require these additional services before the expiry of your initial visa.
- Establish and run your own business;
- Undertake voluntary work;
- Study, as long as it does not interfere with the business; and
- Bring your spouse/ unmarried partner and your children under the age of 21 (under certain circumstances).
- Take paid employment; or
- Receive public funds.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide