UK Expansion Worker Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
The UK Expansion Worker visa allows a senior manager or specialist employee of a connected overseas company to come to UK to set up a branch of an overseas business that has not started trading in the UK yet.
- Can apply 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK
- Can obtain a decision within 3 weeks if applying outside the UK
- Can stay for a maximum of 2 years
- Can bring your immediate family with you
- You do not need to pass the English Language Test
- Can undertake a course of study and voluntary work
- Cannot apply to settle permanently in the UK
- Cannot have a second job
Basic Eligibility Criteria (exact requirements dependant on circumstances)
- You have worked for your employer outside UK for 12 months unless you are earning over £73,900.00 or you are a Japanese National doing work for a Japanese company that is expanding to the UK
- You must already work for the overseas as either a senior manager or specialist employee
- You have to evidence you can support you and your dependants when you arrive in the UK
- You have a valid certificate of sponsorship from your employer
- You have to do a job that is on the list of eligible occupations (RQF Level 6)
- You need to be paid the minimum eligible salary required for your job ☑ Your sponsor must choose an appropriate occupation code
- The job you are planning to do is genuine
- You need to provide a valid TB Certificate (if required)
How we can help
At Monarch Solicitors, we can help you prepare your application and ensure all the criteria are met. This can include preparing a sponsorship licence for your employer if they do not already have one.
Contact Our UK Expansion Worker Visa
We would like to discuss your UK Expansion Worker Visa requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide