Immigration Solicitors in Manchester and London Specialising in UK Visitor Visas
The Standard Visitor Visa allows the holder to come to the UK for a short period of time to take part in private activities such as holiday, visiting family or other private reasons such as private medical treatment. This visa is designed to be flexible and allow most activities of a genuine short-term visitor. You can also conduct certain business on this visa, for more information please see out UK Standard (Business) Visitor Visa page.
Benefits of the Standard Visitor Visa
- Can stay in the UK for up to 6 months
- Can extend the visa if you are coming to the UK for private medical treatment (up to 11 months) or you are an academic coming to the UK for research purposes (up to 12 months)
- Can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit, if you need to visit the UK regularly
- Can apply up to 3 months before you intend to travel
- Can receive a decision from within 3 weeks if you apply from outside the UK
- Can come for general travel, passing through, or other personal reasons
- Can attend a conference, meeting or training
- Can undertake private medical treatment
- Can come to the UK for the purpose of donating an organ
- Can participate in certain sports events
- Can perform in the UK if you are an artist, entertainer or musician
- You must not intend to stay permanently
Specific Eligibility Criteria for the Standard Visitor Visa
- You can show that you will leave the UK at the end of your visa
- You are able to support yourself and your dependants for the duration of your trip
- You have enough funds to pay for your return or onward travel and any costs relating to your visit
- If you are coming to the UK for a private medical procedure you must have proof of the procedure
- If you are coming to the UK to donate an organ you must have proof of the procedure and proof that you are related to the recipient of your donation
- You will comply with the Visitor Rules
- You must provide details of where you are going to stay in the UK
- Details of your home address and yearly income
How our Standard Visitor Visa solicitors can help
Monarch Solicitors can help you in the preparation of your application for a Standard Visitor visa. Our expert immigration lawyers shall help you ensure that you application meets the eligibility requirements and ensure you submit all the correct supporting documents.
We can also assist with your future requirements, for example:
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
More information about sole representative visa can be found at the government website GOV.UK – Work Visa.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the UK Visitor visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple visitor visa from the outset so that you can budget the costs and fees for the UK Visitor Visa.
Contact our UK Standard Visitor Visa Solicitors
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your UK Visitor visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Monarch Solicitors is a leading UK law firm with specialist UK standard visitor visa solicitors ready to offer their expertise. Our award-winning Manchester solicitors, London solicitors and Birmingham solicitors offer their legal expertise nationally and internationally.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide