UK Standard (Business) Visitor Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London
The Standard Visitor visa allows the holder to come to the UK for a short period of time for business, or to take part in permitted activities.
- Can apply up to 3 months before you travel
- Can stay in the UK up to 6 months
- Can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit, if you need to visit the UK regularly
- Can get a decision within 3 weeks
- Can attend meetings, conference, seminars, interviews
- Can give a one-off or short series of talks and speeches provided these are not organised as commercial events and will not make a profit for the organiser
- Can negotiate and sign deals and contracts
- Can attend trade fairs, for promotional work only, provided the Visitor is not directly selling
- Can carry out site visits and inspections
- Can gather information for their employment overseas
- Can be briefed on the requirements of a UK based customer, provided any work for the customer is done outside of the UK
- You must meet the validity, suitability and eligibility requirements for a Visitor
- You can show that you will leave the UK at the end of your visit
- You are able to support yourself and your dependents during your trip
- You have enough funds to pay for your return or onward journey
- You will not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent visits, or make the UK your main home
The exact requirements will vary depending on your circumstances.
How Our Standard (Business) Visitor Visa Solicitors Can Help
Monarch Solicitors can help you in the preparation of your application for a Standard (Business) Visitor visa. Our expert immigration lawyers shall help you ensure that your application meets the eligibility requirements and ensure you submit all the correct supporting documents.
We can also assist with your future business and personal requirements, for example:
- Setting up a Company
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property Purchase
- Commercial Property Lease
- Buying a Residential Property
- Employment Law
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the Standard (Business) Visitor visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple Business Visitor visa from the outset so that you can budget the costs and fees for the Standard (Business) Visitor visa.
Contact Our Standard (Business) Visitor Visa Lawyers
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your UK Standard (Business) Visitor visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
The Home Office application fee for a Standard Visitor Visa is £95, however, you may need to pay additional fees for a biometric appointment at a Visa Centre.
If your visa application is refused you will unlikely have the right to apply for an appeal, if you are wanting to challenge a refusal you will most likely have to do so through a judicial review process.
With a standard visitor Visa in the UK, you can do things such as:
- Visit family/friends in the UK.
- Take part in educational programmes.
- Visit the UK for a holiday.
- You can volunteer for charity work for a maximum of 30 days.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide