Legal help when you need it from experienced solicitors in Manchester and London
Our Legal Helpline is a bespoke service tailored to our business needs. Every organisation needs legal advice from time to time, whether it is just to run things by someone form a legal perspective, obtain a second opinion or when a crises breaks out.
Larger businesses commonly have an in house legal team to assist them with day to day legal and compliance issues. Monarch Solicitors understand that SME’s require the same in house support but are usually constrained by budgets.
However, for a fixed annual fee, Monarch Solicitors Legal Helpline can offer your business the following benefits:
- Have your own ON CALL legal team
- Unlimited access to our legal team for email/telephone queries
- 60 minutes advice on different issues
- Discounted rates for work that falls outside of the Legal Helpline service
- Additional Out of Hours Service Level Agreement can be tailored to the client’s requirement
- Sector focused news alerts, legal briefings and blogs
- Discounted training packages
Legal areas we can help you on
General business legal & compliance issues covered:
- Health & Safety/Workplace accidents
- Damaging Media Coverage
- Sensitive Employee issues
- Urgent Injunctions
- Data Security Breaches
- Property and Construction matters
Health and social care business legal and compliance additional services:
- Mental Health
- Safeguarding, Allegations and Complaints
- Mental Capacity/ DoLS/Court of Protection
- Charging for Residential Accommodation Guide (CRAG)
- Care Home Accommodation
- Care Planning including community care assessments
- Immigration and Asylum
- Independent Living Fund and Direct Payments
- NHS health care responsibilities
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Call or email us for full details on the services we provide and a quote tailored to your organisation.
In House Legal Teams / Legal Counsel
We understand the pressures that in house legal counsel face. Monarch Solicitors can provide you with ad hoc legal support on larger projects or be at hand for a second opinion. Contact our Legal Helpline team for a no obligation discussion today.
Contact Our Legal Helpline in Manchester and London, UK
For more information about our legal helpline service please complete our online contact form here or send an email to us at [email protected] and one of our legal Helpline lawyers shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our legal helpline on 0330 127 8888 for a free and confidential no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide