Global Talent Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London
Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa was replaced by the Global Talent visa on 20 February 2020. The Global Talent visa was introduced to attract high calibre individuals who are considered leaders in specific fields to come to the UK.
- Can apply for the visa without an endorsement if you have won an eligible award
- Can stay in the UK for up to 5 years at a time
- Can extend the visa when it expires
- Can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after 3 or 5 years
- Can get a decision on the visa application within 3 weeks if you apply from outside the UK or 8 weeks if you apply in the UK
- Can bring your family with you
- Can work (including self-employment and voluntary work) except for employment as a professional sportsperson
- Can study subject to Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) conditions
- Can travel and return to the UK
- You must meet the validity, suitability and eligibility requirements for Global Talent
- You must apply for an endorsement to prove that you are a leader or potential leader unless you have won an eligible award
- You must meet the validity, suitability and eligibility requirements
- You must apply for the visa within 3 months of receiving the endorsement letter
- You must be at least 18 years old
The exact requirements will vary depending on your circumstances.
How we can help
At Monarch solicitors, we can help you with everything you need to obtain the Global Talent visa. Our team can guide you through the process and even help you to gain the recognition you need from the relevant Designated Competent Body.
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Contact Our Global Talent Visa Solicitors
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your Global Talent visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide