Innovator Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with a team of immigration solicitor
If you have an innovative business idea and are an experienced entrepreneur seeking to establish a business in the UK, you can apply for the Innovative visa.
- Can stay for 3 years
- Can apply to extend for another 3 years if certain criteria are met
- No limit on the number of times you can extend
- Can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after 3 years if certain criteria are met
- Can set up a business or several businesses
- Can work for your business including as a director, self-employed as a member of a business partnership
- Can bring your family members with you
- Can study subject to the Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) condition
- Can travel abroad and return to the UK
- Can form a team with other Innovator applicants but each must invest £50,000
- You must meet the validity, suitability and eligibility requirements for Innovator
- Your business idea is new, innovative and viable
- Your business or business idea has been endorsed by an approved endorsing body
- You will invest £50,000 in your business
- You genuinely want to set up and are capable of running a new innovative business in the UK
- You must be involved in the day-to-day management and development of your business
- You must meet the English language requirement
- You must have enough personal savings to support yourself
The exact requirements will vary depending on your circumstances.
How we can help
This is a difficult visa to obtain. However, Monarch Solicitors can help ensure you ensure you meet the strict criteria for endorsement and through our network of partners help you prepare your business plan and obtain an endorsement letter.
We can also assist with your future business and personal requirements, for example:
- Setting up a Company
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property Purchase
- Commercial Property Lease
- Buying a Residential Property
- Employment Law
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors, we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to apply for the Innovator visa. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple Innovator visa from the outset so that you can budget the costs and fees for the Innovator visa.
Contact Our Innovator Visa Solicitors
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your UK Innovator visa option and the eligibility requirements.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
The initial Innovator visa will be valid for 3 years. It is possible to extend an Innovator visa for periods of 3 years at a time and there is no maximum time limit.
No. As an Innovator visa holder, you will not be permitted take any employment other than working for the business or businesses that you have established.
You have to spend no less than 180 days outside the UK in three successive 12-month periods during the three years preceding the date of application to qualify for indefinite leave to remain.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide