Minister of Religion Visa (T2) Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
This visa is available to individuals who have been offered a job within a faith community in the UK.
- Can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK
- Can get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks when you apply from outside the UK
- Can come to the UK with this visa for a maximum of up to 3 years and 1 month or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days, whichever is shorter
- Can apply to extend your stay
- Can work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship
- Can do a second job in certain circumstances
- Can do voluntary work
- Can study
- Can travel abroad and return to the UK
- Can bring your family
- Cannot own more than 10% of your sponsor’s shares (unless you earn more than £159,600 a year)
- Cannot get public funds
Basic Eligibility Criteria (exact requirements dependant on circumstances)
- You must have a certificate of sponsorship for your job
- You must meet the English language requirement
- You must have enough personal savings to support yourself in the UK
- You must show your travel history over the last 5 years
- You must provide your tuberculosis test results if you are from a listed country
How we can help
At Monarch solicitors we can help you prepare you application and ensure all the criteria are met. This can include preparing a sponsorship licence for your employer if they do not already have one.
Contact Our Skilled Worker Visa Solicitors
We would like to discuss your lease enfranchisement requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide