UK Temporary Visa - Religious Worker Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
This visa has replaced the T5 (Temporary Worker) Religious Worker visa. The Temporary Work – Religious Worker visa is available to those who want to do religious work in a non-pastoral role or religious order.
- Can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK
- Can get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks if you apply outside the UK or 8 weeks if you apply from inside the UK
- Can stay for up to 24 months, or up to 28 days more than the time on your certificate of sponsorship. You may be sponsored for a shorter period
- Can study
- Can work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship
- Can do a second job in the same sector at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week outside the hours of your main job
- Can do a job on the Skilled Worker shortage occupation list for up to 20 hours per week outside the hours of your main job
- Can bring your family
- Cannot get public funds
Basic Eligibility Criteria (exact requirements dependant on circumstances)
- You must have a certificate of sponsorship reference number
- You must have enough money to support yourself
- You must be 18 or over when you apply
How we can help
At Monarch solicitors we can help you prepare you application and ensure all the criteria are met. This can include preparing a sponsorship licence for your employer if they do not already have one.
Contact Our UK Temporary Visa – Religious Worker Visa Solicitors
We would like to discuss your UK Temporary Visa – Religious Worker Visa requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide