Immigration Audit Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
If you are a business that is looking to apply for a sponsorship licence or looking to renew an old one, having a solicitor conduct an audit of your new employees to make sure they are following the immigration laws allows you to avoid penalties from the home office or an immigration official.
What is an immigration audit?
If you are an organisation which holds a sponsorship licence you are obliged to follow compliance requirements as a part of the sponsorship licence duties, to make sure your organisation follows all of the immigration requirements you can have an immigration audit. This allows you to have a legal expert come in to check all of the sanctions put in place within your business to make sure they are up to date with the immigration laws. be aware that the home office can engage in a site inspection at any time meaning they can check through all your documents and even interview your migrant workers, if you fail to follow the immigration requirements you could be fined up to £20,000 per employee or even in some cases imprisonment.
How we can help
Here at Monarch Solicitors, we have a team of expert immigration solicitors that can help ensure your organisation meets all the current immigration requirements. We understand the complexity of the immigration laws and how easy it is to get lost within them, when working with us will tailor our services to your business needs to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your business. Whilst we are conducting an audit we cover things such as:
- Right to Work document checking systems and processes – which documents are acceptable, when documents are checked, how copies are annotated and stored and diarising further required checks.
- Processes to avoid discrimination whilst complying with Prevention of Illegal Working requirements.
- Systems addressing immigration requirements such as permitted working hours for students on Tier 4 visas.
- Systems addressing sponsorship requirements such as minimum skill levels, minimum salary levels and advertising a vacancy to settled workers first.
- Systems addressing a sponsor licence holder’s duty to report to the Home Office events relating to the sponsored migrants’ employment and circumstances and on certain changes to the business itself.
We can also assist with your future business and personal requirements, for example:
- Setting up a Company
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Property Purchase
- Commercial Property Lease
- Buying a Residential Property
- Employment Law
Our international team can provide seamless legal services in the following languages:
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Cantonese)
In addition, our network of trusted business partners, can help you source and set up premises, obtain a business bank account and help you and your family settle in the UK.
Price & Service Transparency
At Monarch Solicitors, we provide highly competitive legal fees for clients wishing to have an immigration audit conducted for their business. We will provide you with a breakdown of the routine legal costs for a simple Immigration audit from the outset so that you can budget the costs and fees for the Immigration audit.
Contact Our Immigration Solicitors
Our expert immigration lawyers are available to discuss your Immigration audit and how our services can benefit you.
Please contact our UK immigration lawyers for immediate assistance by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our UK immigration solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration team on 0330 127 8888 for a free no-obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
If you do not comply with the responsibilities required of you by the Home Office, there are a few penalties which you or your business could happen these include:
- Having your UK Sponsorship Licence revoked and being unable to hire migrant employees
- Being given a Civil Penalty from the Home Office, this is a massive fine which you will receive in a letter from the home office
- Losing your reputation and credibility as a business or company
The reason for an immigration audit is to prevent any punishment or fines from the home office if they ever come to review your business and workers.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide