Health & Care Worker Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
The Health and Care Worker visa is available for medical professions who obtain sponsorship from NHS, NHS supplier or adult social care service supplier to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job.
- Can apply 3 months before you are due to start work in the UK
- Can get a decision within 3 weeks
- Can pay extra for the priority service/ super priority service to obtain a decision within 5 working days/ by the end of the next working day
- Can apply to extend the visa as many times as you like
- Can stay for up to a maximum of 5 years
- Can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after 5 years
- Can bring family members with you
- Can work for your sponsor in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship
- Can take on additional work in certain circumstances
- Can do voluntary work
- Can study
- Can travel and return to the UK
- You must be taking up a job in one of the occupations specified within an exhaustive list of Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) codes
- You must work for an approved UK employer
- You must have a certificate of sponsorship from your employer
- You must apply for your visa within 3 months of getting your certificate of sponsorship
- You must be paid a minimum salary
- You must meet the English language requirement
- You must have enough personal savings to support yourself in the UK
- The employer must include a brief explanation in the Certificate of Sponsorship setting out how the employee meets the Health and Care Visa edibility requirement
- The employer is responsible for informing the applicant they are eligible for the Health and Care Visa
The exact requirements will vary depending on your circumstances.
Contact Our Health & Care Worker Visa Solicitors
We would like to discuss your lease enfranchisement requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide