UK Temporary Visa - Seasonal Worker Visa Solicitors in Manchester and London with expert knowledge of UK Visas
This visa has replaced the Temporary Worker – Seasonal Worker visa (T5). The Temporary Work – Seasonal Worker visa allows individuals to come to the UK to work in horticulture for up to 6 months.
- Can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK
- Can get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks
- Can work in the job described in your certificate of sponsorship
- Can study
- Cannot take a permanent job
- Cannot work in a second job or a job that isn’t described in your certificate of sponsorship
- Cannot get public funds
- Cannot bring family members with you
Basic Eligibility Criteria (exact requirements dependant on circumstances)
- You must have a certificate of sponsorship reference number
- You must have enough money to support yourself
How we can help
At Monarch solicitors, we can help you prepare your application and ensure all the criteria are met. This can include preparing a sponsorship licence for your employer if they do not already have one.
Contact Our UK Temporary Visa – Seasonal Worker Visa Solicitors
We would like to discuss your UK Temporary Visa – Seasonal Worker Visa requirements directly to find out how we can help.
Please contact our immigration team by sending an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back.
Alternatively, please call our immigration solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a free no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
To access a Season Worker Visa you need to submit your application 3 months before the date of your travel.
To get a Season Worker Visa you need to spend £244, however, if you are from Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden & Turkey you will only be charged £55.
No, you cannot collect public funds whilst being on a seasonal worker visa.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide