Business Tax Services
Experienced Business Tax Solicitors
Tax law in the UK is complex. Due to this complexity, there are several bodies entitled to investigate non-compliance. An investigation into your business can be a stressful event and can lead to financial penalties, criminal charges and cause serious reputation damage. Our Business Tax Solicitors can support and advise you though any investigation, and help you appeal any decision imposed.
- Assess tax risk;
- Deal with correspondence;
- Advise on how to respond to enquiries;
- Assist with voluntary and involuntary tax disclosures;
- Represent you at meetings;
- Negotiate penalties;
- Prepare for civil or criminal litigation in courts or tribunals;
- Keep your personal tax information private.
Contact our Business Tax Law Solicitors
If you would like to enquire about any matters regarding corporate tax law, please complete our online contact form here or send an email to us at [email protected] and one of our solicitors shall call you back. Alternatively, please call our business tax solicitors on 0330 127 8888 for a no obligation discussion.
Call us for a free initial consultation
There can be many reasons for tax investigations and inquiries, for example:
- Following a tax return;
- As a result of a mistake or misunderstanding;
- Conflicting information from another source or whistle-blower;
- A random check;
- Or, because there is information which is incorrect.
The most important thing is to identify the type of the tax inquiry and how best to deal with it. Sometimes identifying the reasons behind the tax inquiry may assist in that.
Not with the vast majority of investigations. This really only happens for those big cases that become criminal prosecutions.
Solicitors you can trust
Client satisfaction is paramount to use so we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continually improve the service we provide